Two tutors for two hours:
- General circus skills including hula hoop, juggling, poi, plate spinning. Acrobalance/ pyramid building. Group size up to 20/25. £140
- Aerial workshop using small outdoor rigs. Group size up to 24. In three groups of 8 for for 35 mins per group with short breaks in between groups. £175
- Mixed workshop: general skills as above and aerial on an outdoor rig. This requires two tutors and an assistant. £200
We can also offer workshops in a variety of visual arts. The cost for a two hour visual arts workshop with a tutor and assistant, for up to 25 people is £125.
Examples of some of the workshops we can provide include;
- Painting & Drawing – such as Painting with acrylics or watercolours, drawing with charcoal, expressive mark making in drawing with different materials.
- Printmaking – Including relief printing using lino or wood blocks, mono printing, screenprinting and Eco-Printing (using natural dyes)
- Alternative photography such as making pinhole cameras or making cyanotypes (sunprints)
- Ceramics (pottery)**
- Willow weaving**
- Textiles – Including felt making and needle felting**
- Leather craft
- 3D Sculpture and modelling – Including; Relief Plaster work, plaster casting, sculpture using found or natural objects, Wood Carving, modroc sculpture, making miniature gardens, making birds nests
- Paper crafts – such as paper flower making , torn paper collage
- Glass painting
- Puppet Making
- Stone carving (suitable for small groups of older children)
- Seasonal Arts and crafts – Such as; Christmas wreath making (from willow), Christmas decorations from natural materials, glass tea light holders for Halloween, Easter Cards.
**These activities would be more expensive for large groups due to the cost of materials required.
To book or for further information contact Rob Toomer on Rob@artspacecinderford.org or 01594 825111 ext 7